Every problem has a solution.
How I represent clients at Schwabe
I help my clients, throughout many Oregon industries, litigate business disputes and resolve succession issues. My clients range from large businesses asserting rights related to commercial property, trustees, or personal representatives and beneficiaries asserting rights under succession and estate plans. As a third-generation Oregonian, I have a deep appreciation for the role my clients play in the state’s economy and growth.
I pride myself on being a creative, efficient, and detail-oriented litigator with experience in Oregon’s courts at all levels, as well as alternative dispute resolution venues. I apply my varied experiences to tailor a cost-effective resolution path to each of my client’s goals.
- Successfully defended clients’ agricultural easement and recovered all costs and attorney fees.
- Favorably resolved petitioner’s claim to spousal elective share by winning court approval for asset allocation.
- Defended a national financial institution in complex lender liability litigation by identifying and developing claims to leverage optimal settlement.
- Defended a regional business against customer claim by proving at trial that customer experienced no damages.
- Willamette University College of Law, Juris Doctor degree (2009)
- University of Puget Sound, Bachelor of Arts degree (2004)
- Oregon State Courts
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- KairosPDX, Board of Directors
- Friends of the Children, Ambassador Board
Enjoying the beauty of Oregon while wondering what his four kids might be up to.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox