How I represent clients at Schwabe
I represent clients in probate, trust, and protective proceeding administration and litigation, and for whom my primary goal is to safeguard my clients’ interests. My experience with elder law and cases involving undue influence or disinherited heirs aid my clients in both protecting against and pursuing such claims. As a seasoned litigator with a penchant for creative solutions, I am well-versed in protective proceedings and probate administration, including wrongful death administration, estate planning, and trust law. I have the experience to help my clients foresee opportunities and potential challenges as they address current concerns and plan for the future.
I also counsel clients on estate planning and issues relating to elder law, namely guardianships, conservatorships, will and trust contests, probate actions as well as fiduciary litigation. I have years of trial experience, including several with the Multnomah County District Attorney’s office, to help clients in various forms of dispute from litigation, settlement, and mediation, while providing the insight to know which one to pursue in each unique situation.
- Represent clients in elder law, estate planning, will contests, probate administration and litigation, wrongful death administration, and protective proceeding administration and litigation.
- Litigate contested guardianships and conservatorships, undue influence claims, will contests, trust actions, probate actions, and fiduciary removals.
- Prepare expert and lay witnesses for trial testimony for both direct and cross-examinations.
- Represent clients in mediation for contested matters.
- Willamette University, Bachelor of Arts degree, Politics and Mathematics, cum laude (1998)
- Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark College, Juris Doctor degree, cum laude (2002)
- Oxford University, Certificate in International Law (2000)
- Oregon State Courts
- Washington State Courts
- Oregon State Bar, Elder Law and Estate Planning & Administration Sections, Member
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox