How I represent clients at Schwabe
I have over two decades of experience assisting clients and attorneys with complex real estate transactions and financing.
My extensive knowledge includes drafting documents, conducting due diligence, reviewing titles and surveys, and monitoring transactions through closing.
- 27 years as a corporate and real estate paralegal.
- Participated in every stage of large commercial real estate transactions.
- Worked with lenders in large real estate loan transactions.
- Facilitating corporate formations, mergers and acquisitions of all kinds, stock options, and seed-round financings.
- Washington State Bar Association, APR 6 (Admission and Practice Rule 6) Law Clerk Program (2022)
- California State University, Fresno, Bachelor of Science degree (1994)
- Washington State Courts
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox