How I represent clients at Schwabe
I direct the firm-wide acquisition of lawyer talent in conjunction with our strategic plan, from law students to practicing attorneys. Additionally, I lead the integration activities for lateral attorneys, including orientation topics and assignments into the firm’s mentoring and developmental advisory programs, and oversee the firm’s Summer Associate Program, including student diversity fellowship programs.
With 24 years of experience in legal recruiting, I am able to identify talent growth needs and opportunities—working directly with the firm’s Chief Executive Officer and leadership—to hire and integrate new talent, ensuring a smooth transition to the firm.
- Over 20 years of experience in legal recruiting.
- Has mentored and coached associate attorneys in their career development.
- Developed and administered numerous Summer Associate Programs.
- Worked as a Bankruptcy Paralegal before transitioning to a recruiting role.
- Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Science degree, Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Society for Human Resource Management, Member (2017-present)
- Professional Development Consortium, Member (2010-2019), Annual Conference Planning Committee (2018)
- National Association for Law Placement (NALP), Member (1999-present), Regional Coordinator (2005)
- Oregon Legal Recruiting Association, Member (1999-present), President (2001-2004, 2014)
- Seattle Area Legal Recruiting Administrators, Member (2009-present)
- Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon, Board Member (1999-present), Board Secretary (2016-2022), Board Vice President (2022-present)
Hiking in southern Utah
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox