How I represent clients at Schwabe
I am a passionate and determined lawyer dedicated to helping clients navigate the intricate world of environmental and natural resource law. My focus lies in providing strategic guidance on a variety of issues, including water rights, environmental compliance, and due diligence. In my practice, I help clients, big and small, understand and comply with a range of regulatory frameworks at the local and national levels.
While in law school, I actively participated in the Washington Journal of Social and Environmental Justice as well as the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic. In addition, I served as a legal researcher for a tribal entity in Washington. During my summer, I gained practical experience as a Summer Associate at Schwabe.
- Conducts legal research on complex environmental statutes like the Clean Water Act, the National Environmental Law and Policy Act, and the Endangered Species Act.
- Drafted memoranda related to state zoning and permitting laws.
- Assisted applicants with obtaining, managing, and defending water rights in Washington and Oregon.
- University of Washington, School of Law, Juris Doctor (2023)
- Seattle University, Bachelor of Arts, Creative Writing, Performing Arts (2014)
- Washington State Courts
Washington Journal of Social and Environmental Justice, Editor (2021–2022), Leadership team (2022–2023)
Jack MacDonald Merit Award Winner, University of Washington (2023)
Seattle Humane, Cat Foster and Run Dog Run Volunteer (2015-present)
Summiting Mount Saint Helens (also called Loowit and Lawetlat’la). Outside interests: Hiking, climbing, ballroom dancing, running with my dog, and gardening.
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox