Savannah Wolfe approaches clients with a tenacious, solutions-oriented approach, which she tailors to the specific needs of each client—no matter their growth stage. She’s worked tirelessly and intelligently to achieve her goals, and she brings the same drive to see her clients succeed in theirs.
Savannah’s dream at age 12 was to become an attorney, a dream she honed in business school where she found inspiration through helping entrepreneurs achieve their ambitious visions. She employs conceptual, strategic thinking as well as an eye to detail, which she acquired externing for a federal judge at the United States District Court in Portland and as Editor-in-Chief of her law school’s journal. Savannah also worked at Schwabe as a Summer Associate in 2018, where she took to heart Schwabe’s commitment to excellence.
Memberships & Awards
- Lewis & Clark Law School, Cornelius Honor Society, Member (2019)
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Honors distinction in Legal Writing, Lewis & Clark Law School (2016)
- Top Attorney at collegiate Mock Trial competitions across the U.S. (2012-2016)
- University of Arizona, Eller College of Management, Annual Business Case Competition, First Place (2015)
Resources & Ideas
22 Lewis & Clark Law Review, xi (2018)
Business Playing Politics: Strengthening Shareholders’ Rights in the Face of the Rising Tide of CEO Activism
23 Lewis & Clark Law Review (forthcoming 2019)
- Lewis & Clark Law Review, Editor-in-Chief (2018-2019)
- Lewis & Clark Law Review, Member (2017-2018)
- Lewis & Clark Law School Business Law Society, President and Member (2016-2019)
- Lewis & Clark Law School Small Business Legal Clinic, Pro Bono Volunteer (2018-2019)
- University of Arizona Entrepreneurship Summer Academy, Business Coach (2016)
- Tucson Village Farm, Non-Profit Outreach Consultant (2015)University of Arizona Mock Trial Team, Captain and Fundraising Chair (2014-2016)
- Lewis & Clark Law SchoolJuris Doctor degree, Certificate in Business Law, magna cum laude (2019)
- University of ArizonaBachelor of Science degree, Entrepreneurship and Business Management with minor in Philosophy (2016)
Oregon State Courts
Outside The Office
- Avid comic-con attendee.