Schwabe 2016 Top Women Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is out in Seattle Met magazine with its 2016 rankings of the Top Women Lawyers and the Schwabe Seattle women were once again prominently featured. So congratulations are due to the following:
- Washington’s Top 50 Women - both Stephanie Berntsen and Jennifer Campbell.
- Employment & Labor - Stephanie Berntsen
- Environmental - Connie Sue Martin
- Land Use - Alison Moss
- Products Defense - Jennifer Campbell.
Not to be outdone is our crop of Rising Stars:
Hear ! Hear !
- Stephanie BerntsenShareholder
- CARES Act Resources
- COVID-19 + Employment
- COVID-19 + Real Estate and Construction
- COVID-19 Resources
- Forest Products
- Natural Resources
- Real Estate and Construction
- Title III - Supporting America's Health Care System in the Fight Against the Coronavirus
- Title VIII: Agency Appropriations
- Jennifer CampbellShareholder
- Connie Sue MartinShareholder
- Alison MossShareholder
- Claire RootjesOf Counsel