How I represent clients at Schwabe
My focus is on probate and trust administration and estate tax return preparation. I am passionate about this area of law and enjoy aspects of the work that others might not find as gratifying as I do. I have worked in this area of law for over 35 years with 28 of those years at Schwabe.
- Expertise in preparing federal and state estate tax returns.
- Expertise in Oregon, Washington, and California trust administration.
- Expertise in Oregon and Washington probate matters.
- Skilled in drafting estate planning documents.
- Portland Community College, General Studies
- Marylhurst University, Online Studies Program
- U.S. Marine Corps Reserves, Active 1978-1984, Inactive 1984-1990
American Mensa, Ltd. (1997-present)
I love to spend my time raising my beautiful girls to be compassionate, curious, and independent young women, being a constant learner with a focus on physics, neuro-divergence, and earth sciences, and being out in the natural world as much as possible.
Get in touch