How I represent clients at Schwabe
I approach each client with a tenacious, solutions-oriented approach, tailored to their specific needs. My experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and entity formation and organization allows me to help achieve specific and long-term goals for each business throughout its life cycle. I also devote a substantial portion of my practice to representing lenders and borrowers in connection with revolving lines of credit, term loans, refinancings, and other commercial debt transactions.
I’ve worked tirelessly and intelligently to achieve my goals and bring the same drive to see my clients succeed in theirs. I employ conceptual and strategic thinking with an eye for detail, which I acquired externing for a federal judge at the United States District Court in Portland and as Editor-in-Chief of my law school’s journal. I also worked at Schwabe as a Summer Associate in 2018, where I took to heart Schwabe’s commitment to excellence.
- Serves as counsel for borrowers and lenders in new loan and refinancing transactions.
- Represented mid-size businesses in a variety of business sale transactions with local, national, and international buyers, including the sales of a Portland food distributor, a steel processor, a specialty truck manufacturer, and a marine and power generation product distributor.
- Counseled a healthcare lender in various lending transactions, creating new opportunities to expand portfolio and financing capabilities.
- Advised various Pacific Northwest-based businesses in ownership succession planning, including a wealth management company and a construction company.
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science degree, Entrepreneurship and Business Management (2016)
- Lewis & Clark, Law School, Juris Doctor degree, Certificate in Business Law, magna cum laude (2019)
- Oregon State Courts
- Oregon State Bar Business Law Section, New Lawyers Subcommittee
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Lewis & Clark Law School, Cornelius Honor Society, Member (2019)
- Honors distinction in Legal Writing, Lewis & Clark Law School (2016)
- Top Attorney at collegiate Mock Trial competitions across the U.S. (2012-2016)
- University of Arizona, Eller College of Management, Annual Business Case Competition, First Place (2015)
22 Lewis & Clark Law Review, xi (2018)
Business Playing Politics: Strengthening Shareholders’ Rights in the Age of CEO Activism
23 Lewis & Clark Law Review 1469 (2020)
- Lewis & Clark Law School, Mentor to students
- Lewis & Clark Law School Small Business Legal Clinic, Pro Bono Volunteer
- Lewis & Clark Law Review, Editor-in-Chief (2018-2019)
- Lewis & Clark Law School Business Law Society, President and Member (2016-2019)
- University of Arizona Entrepreneurship Summer Academy, Business Coach (2016)
Avid comicon attendee.
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox