David A. Anderson
Dave Anderson helps clients throughout Oregon’s diverse industries to litigate business disputes and resolve succession issues. His clients range from large businesses asserting rights related to commercial property, to trustees, personal representatives and beneficiaries asserting rights under succession and estate plans. A third-generation Oregonian, Dave has a deep appreciation for the role his clients play in the state’s economy and growth.
Dave is a creative, efficient and detail-oriented litigator with experience in Oregon’s courts at all levels, as well as alternative dispute resolution venues. He applies his varied experiences to tailor a cost-effective resolution path to each client’s goals.
- Successfully defended clients’ agricultural easement and recovered all costs and attorney fees.
- Favorably resolved petitioner’s claim to spousal elective share by winning court approval for asset allocation.
- Defended a national financial institution in complex lender liability litigation by identifying and developing claims to leverage optimal settlement.
- Defended a regional business against customer claim by proving at trial that customer experienced no damages.
Memberships & Awards
- Multnomah County Bar Association
Resources & Ideas
- April 14, 2020
- October 23, 2018
- Daily Journal of Commerce Oregon, April 26, 2018
- Daily Journal of Commerce, September 26, 2017
- Daily Journal of Commerce Oregon, April 25, 2017
- Daily Journal of Commerce Oregon, March 23, 2016
- KairosPDX, Board of Directors
- Friends of the Children, Ambassador Board
- University of Puget SoundBachelor of Arts degree (2004)
- Willamette University College of LawJuris Doctor degree (2009)
Oregon State Courts
Outside The Office
- Enjoying the beauty of Oregon while wondering what his four kids might be up to.