Jessie Schuh serves clients ranging from individuals and closely held businesses to national financial institutions. Jessie has experience litigating in state and federal court, drafting and arguing motions, assisting in all stages of discovery, and seeing cases through trial.
In law school, Jessie gained a unique inside perspective on the workings of federal court when she served as an extern for the Honorable Magistrate Judge John V. Acosta at the United States District Court in Portland. In that role, she researched and drafted opinions on matters involving varied legal issues and observed a wide range of civil proceedings.
Jessie also worked at Schwabe as a Summer Associate in 2015, where she took to heart Schwabe’s unique service philosophy and commitment to excellence.
Memberships & Awards
- Lewis & Clark Law School, Cornelius Honor Society, Member (2016)
- Lewis & Clark Law School, Pro Bono Public Service Award (2015, 2016)
Resources & Ideas
- October 10, 2018
“Curbing Judicial Discretion in Pretrial Conferences,” Lewis & Clark Law Review (2016).
- Member, Lewis & Clark Law Review (2014-2015)
- Notes and Comments Editor, Lewis & Clark Law Review (2015-2016)
- Lewis & Clark Law SchoolJuris Doctor degree, summa cum laude (2016)
- California State University, Long BeachBachelor of Arts degree, Political Science (2012)
Oregon State Courts
Outside The Office
- Jessie enjoys getting outside as much as possible and cheering on the Portland Blazers and the San Francisco 49ers.