We are excited to share that the 2021 Oregon Super Lawyers list has honored 14 of Schwabe’s Oregon-based attorneys. Accompanying these individuals are three attorneys who have received designation as Rising Stars, two of whom appear for the first time on the list.
Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition. No more than five percent of attorneys in Oregon are named to the Super Lawyers list. The Rising Stars list includes top-up-and-coming attorneys who must be 40 years or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. Just 2.5 percent of Oregon attorneys receive a distinction on the Rising Stars list.
Schwabe attorneys on the lists were selected for their performance in several practice areas, including business/corporate, construction, employment and labor, environmental, estate planning and probate, intellectual property, and tax.
The following attorneys were named to the 2021 Oregon Super Lawyers list:
- Al AuYeung – Intellectual Property
- David F. Bartz, Jr. – Environmental
- Carmen M. Calzacorta – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Michael A. Cohen – Intellectual Property
- Graciela Gomez Cowger – Intellectual Property
- Jeffrey S. Eden – Personal Injury – Products: Defense
- Dan Eller – Tax
- Michael T. Garone – Employment & Labor
- Peter E. Heuser – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Darien S. Loiselle – Construction Litigation
- Joel A. Parker – Business Litigation
- Elizabeth A. Schleuning – Employment & Labor
- Marc K. Sellers – Tax
- June Wiyrick Flores – Estate & Probate
The following attorneys were named to the 2021 Oregon Rising Stars list:
- Rebecca A. Boyette – Employment & Labor
- Annyika (Nyika) Corbett – Employment & Labor
- Jessie Schuh – Environmental Litigation
About Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, P.C.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is a law firm that provides a wide range of legal services to our clients through comprehensive, proactive, and industry-focused advice to help them achieve their goals. We focus on six industry groups: healthcare and life sciences; technology; transportation, ports, and maritime; real estate and construction; natural resources; and manufacturing, distribution, and retail. With more than 160 attorneys, Schwabe is one of the largest Pacific Northwest regional law firms, with offices in Portland, Bend, and Salem, Oregon; Seattle and Vancouver, Washington; Mountain View, California; and Anchorage, Alaska.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox