Each year Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition. In Washington, no more than five percent of attorneys receive the Super Lawyers list distinction. The Rising Stars list features top-up-and-coming attorneys who must be 40 years or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. Just 2.5 percent of the state’s attorneys receive designation to the Rising Stars list.
The Washington-based Schwabe attorneys appearing in the lists were chosen for multiple practice areas, including business/corporate, construction, employment and labor, environmental, intellectual property, and transportation and maritime.
The following attorneys were named to the 2021 Washington Super Lawyers list:
- William F. Abrams – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Stephanie P. Berntsen – Employment & Labor
- Jennifer Campbell* – Personal Injury – Products
- David R. Ebel – Business Litigation
- Christopher H. Howard – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Philip R. Lempriere – Transportation and Maritime
- Bert W. Markovich – Transportation and Maritime
- Connie Sue M. Martin – Environmental
* Designates Top 100 2021 Super Lawyers Washington recognition
The following attorneys were named to the 2021 Washington Rising Stars list:
About Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, P.C.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is a law firm that provides a wide range of legal services to our clients through comprehensive, proactive, and industry-focused advice to help them achieve their goals. We focus on six industry groups: healthcare and life sciences; technology; transportation, ports, and maritime; real estate and construction; natural resources; and manufacturing, distribution, and retail. With more than 160 attorneys, Schwabe is one of the largest Pacific Northwest regional law firms, with offices in Portland, Bend, and Salem, Oregon; Seattle and Vancouver, Washington; Mountain View, California; and Anchorage, Alaska.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox