How I represent clients at Schwabe
As a member of Schwabe’s Tax and Estate Planning Group, I enjoy helping clients navigate estate and business succession plans so they can efficiently reach their goals. I also assist them with the preparation of state and federal estate tax returns, and navigation through both probate and trust administration following the death of a loved one.
Prior to joining Schwabe, I was part of the Estate Planning, Trust Administration, and Probate Practice Group at a boutique law firm in Salem. In my spare time, I am proud to be the board president for CASA of Marion County, a local nonprofit that’s part of a nationwide network that advocates for the best interests of children in foster care.
- Design full taxable and nontaxable estate plans for a variety of clients
- Prepare Oregon, Washington, and federal estate tax returns for clients, including GST-taxable estates
- Advise families and business owners on business succession
- Assist clients through probate and prepare probate pleadings along with other documents
- Guide clients named as trustee through the trust administration process
- Willamette University, College of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude (2017)
- Willamette University, Atkinson Graduate School of Management, Willamette University Atkinson Graduate School of Management, MBA (2017)
- Oregon State Courts
- Washington State Courts
- King County Bar Association (WA), 2023–present
- Marion County Bar Association (OR), 2017–2020; 2023–present
- Multnomah County Bar Association (OR), 2021–present
- Oregon Women Lawyers (OR), 2018–present
CASA of Marion County, Board President (formerly Board Member) (2017–present)
Traveling with my family!
Get in touch