How I represent clients at Schwabe
I use my business and corporate law knowledge to find solutions to each client’s unique goals. I draw upon my experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate formations and governance, contract drafting, and transition planning for closely held businesses to deliver innovative solutions to a broad range of complex business matters.
- Assisted in drafting documents for use in a multi-million dollar corporate transaction
- Provided client with comprehensive summary of Oregon property tax exemption programs
- Assisted nonprofit corporation in revising and updating governance documents
- Compiled research report on the legal use of funds gifted to charity for restricted purposes under Washington law
- Drafted research summaries and arguments for use in tax dispute negotiations with the IRS
- University of Oregon, School of Law, Juris Doctor degree, Order of the Coif
- Washington State University, Bachelor of Arts in Public Affairs summa cum laude (2018).
- Oregon State Courts
- Oregon State Bar, Business Law Section, Member
- Oregon State Bar, Taxation Section, Member
- Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law (2021)
Enjoying the Northern California Coast.
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox