Today’s fast-moving digital visionaries are represented by Schwabe.
As the Pacific Northwest continues to be a hotbed of technology innovation, Schwabe works with clients to protect their competitive advantage.
A step ahead in a fast-moving industry
From the internet of things, machine vision and the cloud, to virtual reality and gaming, we represent clients who are on the cutting edge of technologies and trends that are shaping the future.
We represent innovators of many different shapes and sizes, including software developers, manufacturers, and integrators in healthcare, information security, financial services, communications, entertainment, and application services.
Our clients use innovative technologies and business models to disrupt their industries, and they turn to Schwabe for creative, flexible and practical counsel. We help our clients advance and protect innovations, create and grow businesses, manage workforces and reap the rewards of their investments.
Our clients trust us to help them navigate privacy regulations, commercialize their products and services, and navigate relationships with investors, executives, customers and strategic partners.
What our clients say
“Schwabe has represented Audio Precision for more than a decade. They have become trusted advisors and I enjoy working with them to arrive at the best possible solutions for our organization. The team has a depth of corporate and contract experience that has proven invaluable on many occasions.”
- Represent a Fortune 100 semiconductor company on thousands of patent-related matters. Technologies include microprocessor, computer/system architecture, memory, system software, virtualization, security, streaming, encoding/decoding, networking and IoT.
- Counsel leading-edge software development and technology staffing companies across the Pacific Northwest on immigration issues.
Experienced in blockchain and distributed ledger technologies including cryptocurrency and tokenization-related technologies.
- Prepared and prosecuted patent applications relating to fintech for large electronic payment organization.
- Represent technology companies in trade secret, breach of fiduciary duty and duty of loyalty cases when employees leave with confidential information or take corporate opportunities to new businesses.
- Represented a Silicon Valley start-up on patent-related matters relating to field programmable gate arrays and hard and soft IP cores.
- Prepared and prosecuted patent applications relating to mobile wireless device communications standards.
- Prepare and prosecute patent and trademark applications for a software startup related to an AI/machine learning-based workflow for automated interpretation of echocardiograms and heart disease prediction.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox