How I represent clients at Schwabe
With my decade-plus of experience as a business and transactional lawyer, I counsel clients in the real estate and construction, healthcare, and technology industries. I help clients navigate tricky processes, such as the acquisition and disposition of commercial property, and the organization and formation of companies, in addition to advising on estate planning and trust matters, including taxable estates. Drawing from my diverse experience in multiple facets of law, I offer unique solutions to clients’ most complex needs.
I’ve spent nine years in private practice, where my main areas of focus were senior housing and commercial real estate transactions, estate planning, and business law. While in law school, I spent a summer at East China University of Politics and Law in Shanghai.
- Assists clients with business transactions and successions.
- Advises clients in the purchase and sale of commercial property.
- Advises clients in the organization and formation of companies’ processes.
- Assists clients in taxable estates.
- Counsels clients with estate and trust planning and estate and trust administration.
- Roy Lockenour Award for Professional Responsibility, Willamette University College of Law, 200
- Willamette University College of Law, Juris Doctor degree, cum laude (2006)
- Lewis & Clark College, Bachelor of Arts degree, International Relations (2003)
- New Jersey State Courts
- New York State Courts
- Oregon State Courts
- Pennsylvania State Courts
- Willamette Valley Estate Planning Council
- Portland Estate Planning Council
- Roy Lockenour Award for Professional Responsibility, Willamette University College of Law, 2005
Health Law in Oregon, 2012
Oregon State Bar Books, co-author
Victory Academy, Auction Committee (2021)
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox