Blake Bowman partners with his clients to help companies large and small achieve their unique goals. His experience in mergers and acquisitions, commercial lending, securities offerings and corporate governance allows him to provide practical advice and find sophisticated solutions to complex issues.
Prior to joining Schwabe, Blake worked in-house at a private equity firm where he helped secure revolving lines of credit from large financial institutions, negotiated and implemented consumer receivables purchase programs, and assisted portfolio companies with reorganizations and asset purchases and sales. From his in-house experience, Blake recognizes that understanding a client’s business operations and strategies is critical to effective representation.
- Advised a local marketing and commercial printing company on a strategic asset sale and reorganization.
- Negotiated and implemented a receivables purchase program that provided a stable return on investment to the purchaser and critical financing to various amusement park operators.
- Provided counsel to a court-appointed receiver in the sale of a multi-million dollar private equity fund.
- Drafted and negotiated various loan agreements, security agreements and commercial guaranties.
Resources & Ideas
- The OregonianJune 20, 2019
- Daily Journal of CommerceSeptember 26, 2019
- December 27, 2018
- St. Andrew Legal Clinic, Race for Justice Committee Member (2016)
- Lewis & Clark Law SchoolJuris Doctor degree, cum laude (2014)
- Oregon State UniversityBachelor of Science degree, summa cum laude (2011)
Oregon State Courts
Outside The Office
- Exploring Milford Sound, New Zealand.