Companies seeking guidance through complex government contracting affairs are represented by Schwabe.
At Schwabe, our highly skilled legal team provides comprehensive support to clients engaged in local, state, and federal government contracting.
We represent a diverse clientele, including tribes, small and disadvantaged business owners, and large contractors. Our clients’ companies play a vital role in delivering a wide range of goods and services to the government, covering various sectors like information technologies, construction, environmental protection and remediation, and disaster recovery.
Navigating the way
From the outset of bids and proposals to the end of contracts, we leverage our expertise to help clients traverse intricate contract requirements. We keep abreast of the latest compliance issues and conduct periodic reviews of clients’ contracts upon request to ensure adherence to all obligations and give proactive advice to mitigate the risk of litigation by implementing sound contract administration practices.
When disagreements emerge, we offer a strong defense to settle claims and appeals, disputes with agencies, or protest bids from other contractors.
Together, our group has helped numerous government contractors with certified claims, Requests for Equitable Adjustment, small and disadvantaged business issues, False Claims Act allegations, and the negotiation and enforcement of subcontractor, joint venture, and teaming agreements.
Leveraging our strengths
Schwabe offers a full suite of services provided by knowledgeable attorneys steeped in their industries. This approach is crucial for success, as our clients’ challenges often extend beyond the conventional boundaries of government contracting practice.
How we can help
- Federal Acquisition Regulation Compliance
- Government Procurement
- Bid Protests and Preparation
- Government Compliance Training/Compliance Counseling
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Size and Procurement Protests
- Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program
- All Small Mentor-Protégé Agreements
- False Claims Act
- Providing guidance on the intricacies of the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, such as HUBZone opportunities, and All Small Mentor-Protégé agreements.
- Advising Alaska Native Corporation on all aspects of federal and state government contracting.
- Representing Alaska Native Corporations in size and procurement protests, conducting compliance training, and assisting in strategic planning regarding the SBA’s 8(a) and HUBZone programs.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox