This year, eight attorneys from Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt have been named to the Washington Super Lawyers list, and four have been named to the Washington Rising Stars list.
Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than five percent of attorneys in Washington are named to the Super Lawyers list. The Rising Stars list includes the state’s top up-and-coming attorneys who must be 40 years or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. Just 2.5 percent of the state’s attorneys are named to the Rising Stars list.
Schwabe attorneys on the lists were chosen for their experience in a number of practice areas, including business/corporate, construction, employment and labor, environmental, intellectual property, and transportation and maritime.
The following attorneys were named to the 2020 Washington Super Lawyers list:
- William F. Abrams – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Stephanie P. Berntsen – Employment & Labor
- Jennifer Campbell – Personal Injury – Products
- David R. Ebel – Business Litigation
- Christopher H. Howard – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Philip R. Lempriere – Transportation and Maritime
- Bert W. Markovich – Transportation and Maritime
- Connie Sue M. Martin – Environmental
The following attorneys were named to the 2020 Washington Rising Stars list:
- Ryan Dumm – Construction Litigation
- Ryen Godwin – Environmental Litigation
- Claire L. Rootjes – Business Litigation
- Katherine C. Wax – Real Estate
About Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is a law firm that offers a new type of client experience based on a deep industry focus. We provide a wide range of legal services to our clients through comprehensive, proactive, and industry-focused advice to help them achieve their goals. We focus on six industry groups: healthcare and life sciences; technology; transportation, ports, and maritime; real estate and construction; natural resources; and manufacturing, distribution, and retail. With more than 170 attorneys, Schwabe is one of the largest Pacific Northwest regional law firms, with offices in Portland, Bend, Eugene, and Salem, Oregon; Seattle and Vancouver, Washington; Mountain View, California; and Anchorage, Alaska.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox